3110 Standards Waveform Generator The 3110 is an audio-bandwidth standards waveform generator. It includes a large library of Automotive and Aviation Standards' test routines.
DSR 100 Series
• Comprehensive Test Library (1000+)
• Drop Outs as fast as 3 µS
• Surges up to ±100V
• Ripple on DC to 300 kHz
• 4-Quadrant operation (source and sink)
• Current up to 200A (peak up to 800A)
• Low <10 mΩ DC output impedance
EMC Power Susceptibility TestingDC to 300 kHz bandwidth. Reproduces DC, AC and DC offset AC waveforms. Recommended by Ford for CS2009. AE Techron model 7224.
Transient Immunity TestingThe 7794 was designed to be used as a battery substitute for transient immunity testing requiring a battery and can produce up to 60A continuous at 13.8 VDC.