The first wide-bandwidth, high-power digital amplifiers
- Bandwidth: DC to 50 kHz
- Voltage: 0 to 250 VRMS; 0 to 350 VDC
- Current: 100 to 500 ARMS
- Distortion: 0.1%
- Power: 4 kW to 20 kW*
- Power levels up to 5X rated power when driving reactive loads
- High power efficiency and density
*Models available with output from 4 kW to 20 kW (capable of up to 125 kVA).
Standards Waveform Generator
New model brings enhanced performance
- Three Times Greater Bandwidth: Now DC to 1 MHz (with 7228 amplifier)
- Six Times Faster Rise Time: Now under 1 µs
- Three Times Faster Cycle Time: Now 750 µs
- Minimum Pulse Duration: Under 50 µs (accuracy better than ±10%
- Added 300+ Avaiation Standards' Tests: Now over 1500 tests included
High-speed AC/DC amplifiers with precision DC supply for conducted & radiated immunity testing
- Front-panel user controls for fixed or variable gain, current limit, DC offset, rail voltage and AC or DC coupling
- New DC-MaxTM topology provides 40% more DC power than traditional designs
- Four-quadrant operation
- Compact, 2U height
- User-adjustable precision DC offset
- User-adjustable current limit: 1A to 25A
- AE Techron Tough
DSR 100 Series
Dropout, Surge, Ripple Simulator plus AC/DC Voltage Source
- ±80V DC supply for 12-48V systems; meets 80V surge requirements
- 300 kHz sine for DC ripple tests for all major Standards
- 3 µs rise time — exceeds surge and dropout slew rate requirements
- 3 mΩ DC source impedance — outperforms ISO 7637-2 requirements
- Four-quadrant — can source and sink current
- Models from 15A to 200A continuous output current available
Audio-bandwidth linear power amplifiers for EMC testing
- Up to 1000 WRMS power output
- Small signal response up to 1 MHz
- Up to 16A at 13.5 VDC
- Can be used to create series or parallel systems for up to 3X the voltage or 4X the current output
- Field-selectable controlled-voltage or controlled-current operation
- Can be switched between rail supply modes and voltages to optimize for various load impedances
- DC-blocking, DC Servo and user-variable current limit functions (7228 model only)
7794 Power Amplifier/Battery Simulator
Dependable high-current operation
- Stable when driving a wide range of resistive, inductive or capacitive loads
- 60 Ap continuous at 13.8 VDC
- 200 Ap in-rush current capability
- 150 kHz small signal bandwidth
- ±95 VDC capable
- 41 V/µs slew rate
- Four-quadrant operation (source and sink)
T Series Coupling Transformers
Optimized for use with AE Techron 7220 Series amplifiers
- T 1000: Ten-to-one step-down; provides up to 100 ARMS secondary current.
- T 2000: Two-to-one step-down; provides up to 40 Ap AC or DC secondary current.
- T 3700: One-to-37 step-up; provides up to 3700 VRMS.
AE Techron announces a brand new category of amplifiers! 8500 Series wide bandwidth, high power digital amplifiers.
See us at...
EMC Conference 2020,
Apr 22 & 23 • Austria
Chicago IEEE EMC Mini Symposium
May 12Rescheduled Sept. 15 • Itasca, IL
EMC Fest 2020
May 14Rescheduled Sept. 17 • Livonia, MI
2020 IEEE EMC + SIPI
July 27-31 • Reno, NV
2020 Minnesota EMC Event
Sep 24 • Bloomington, MN
IEEE New Jersey Section Mini-MTT
Oct 1 • East Hanover, NJ
Want to discuss a product or application?
Our knowledgeable sales and support staff can help find the right system for your needs.
We're the audio-bandwidth experts.