- Product Summary
- EMC Testing
- MRI/Gradient Amplifiers
- Relay Testing
- General Purpose
- Legacy Products
7548RLY POWER AMPLIFIER
Up to 100Apk current source, ideal for protection relay production testing and commissioning.
The 7548RLYwas created to meet the demanding requirements of the power utility industry. Capable of outputtingup to 100 amperes peak current, the 7548RLY is powerful enough to put protection relays, fuses and other critical components through a full range of tests. The low noise floor, low distortion and minimal phase error of the 7548RLY make it the ideal amplifier for power grid modeling.
- High compliance voltage allows the 7548RLY to drive electromechanical relays directly.
- Maintains phase accuracy for any load from a dead short to 0.25 ohms.
- Front panel indicators for rapid assessment of amplifier status.
- Designed to survive input overloads, continuous operation under demanding conditions and improper output conditions – including improper loads.
- Shipped ready to operate from three-phase, 200-220 VAC (±10%) 47-60 Hz, 20A service. 400 VAC (±5%), 10A model available on request.
- Installs in a standard 19-inch rack; or stands alone for bench-top operation.
- Backed with AE Techron’s application engineering, service facilities, complete technical information and a 1-year warranty.
- FREQUENCY DATA
- PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|0.5 ohms||20 second||60 Hz Sine||57A rms / 80.6A peak|
|0.5 second||60 Hz Sine||66A rms / 93A peak|
|0.2 second||60 Hz Sine||66A rms / 93A peak|
AMPLITUDE VS. FREQUENCY
At 1V input, 20A output, amplifier transconductance set to 20.
|Short (unimpeded wire)||Sine||20||20|
Indicators and Controls
LED Displays Indicate: Ready, Standby, and Fault Conditions in the output stage
LCD Display: Lists type of Fault Condition and gives suggested corrective action; User-configurable for up to four simultaneous displays reporting, one, two or all four of the following: Voltage Peak, Voltage RMS, Current Peak, and Current RMS
Soft Touch Switch: Places amplifier in Run or Standby mode
Signal Output: +/Common/Sampled Common
Signal Input: User Selectable BNC or Barrier Strip, Balanced
Current Monitor: +/- 1V / 20A +/- 1%
Reporting: System Fault, Over Temp, Over Voltage, Over Load
Control: Force to Standby, Reset after a Fault
Chassis: Black, all-aluminum chassis is designed for stand-alone or rack-mounted operation. The unit occupies five EIA 19-inch-wide units.
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
AC Power: Three phase, 208 VAC (±10%), 47-60 Hz, 20A AC service (400 VAC (±10%), 15A version available)
Cooling: Internal forced-air fans, 250 cfm.
Dimensions: 19 in. x 22.8 in. x 8.75 in. (48.3 cm x 57.9 cm x 22.25 cm)