7700 Series: 5 kVA, DC to 250 kHz, Three-Phase
Audio-bandwidth linear power amplifiers for EMC testing
- Stable when driving highly capacitive loads
- Field-selectable controlled-voltage or controlled-current operation
- Can be switched between rail supply modes to optimize for various load impedances
- Protection circuits guard against over/under voltage, over current, overtemperature, and circulating ground currents
Key Performance Capabilities:
- Up to 5000 watts RMS power output
- Small signal response up to 250 kHz
- Up to 60A at 13.5 VDC
- Output voltages up to ±180 Vp
- Can be used to create series or parallel systems for up to 3 times the voltage or 4 times the current output
AE Techron's 7700-Series amplifiers offer great power and flexibility. The series consists of two models; each model can be used as a free-standing gain block or combined in multiples to achieve high voltage (300 V RMS at 50 A RMS) or high current (up to 240A at 13.5 VDC continuously).
The 7794 was designed with a very low output impedance and is able to produce up to 60A continuous at 13.8 VDC, making it an excellent battery substitute for transient immunity testing. It is also capable of producing the 80V surges required for DO-160G section 22.214.171.124 abnormal surge testing and is well suited for ISO 7637 pulse 2b and 4 testing.
The 7796, when run in controlled-current mode, is a perfect choice to drive medium to large diameter Helmholtz coils and radiatiors like those specified in Ford FMC1278 (RI140, RI150).
|Output Impedance||3.2 mΩ + 2.2 µH|
|Noise Floor||<75 µV|
|Durable Design||7794 and 7796 amplifiers are built and tested to the most stringent quality standards for long life and outstanding performance|
|Change from controlled-voltage to controlled-current operation||Field-adjustable control mode and compensation settings|
|Parallel Operation||Up to four amplifiers can be connected in parallel for added current output|
|Series Operation||Up to three amplifiers can be connected in series for greater voltage|
|Ground-lift / Circulating Current Protection||Designed to protect the amplifier, DUT, and signal source from accidental ground loops|
Want to discuss a product or application?
Your local AE Techron Representative can help find the right system for your needs.
We're the audio-bandwidth experts.